- OpenDNA Limited (“OpenDNA or the Company”) recognises and enforces legal and ethical restrictions on trading in its securities by relevant persons within and external to the Company. The terms of this securities dealing policy apply to the Company’s directors, senior executives, employees and consultants (Relevant Persons).
- This policy will be communicated to all Relevant Persons and will be placed on the Company website.
The Company recognises the benefit of directors, managers and other employees of the company
holding securities in the company. However trading in such securities will only be permitted
in compliance with current legislation, regulations, the highest ethical standards and the
present policy. Trading by Relevant Persons in the Company’s securities is subject to the
Clearance to trade must be received from the Chairman or Chief Executive (if the Chair is unavailable), or the Board in the case of the Chairman wishing to trade, prior to undertaking a trade. Clearance, if received, will apply for 5 business days from the date provided.
Relevant Persons may trade in the Company’s securities on ASX in the period of 10 business days commencing 24 hours following:
- the holding of the Annual General Meeting or any other General Meeting;
- the announcement of Annual or Half-Year results;
- the announcement of Quarterly Reports; and
- any other public announcement on ASX (with the exception of a Appendix 3Y to which a trade relates).
If a Relevant person wishes to trade in the Company’s securities outside of the period noted
at 3.2 (trading window) then approval must be received from the Chairman or Chief Executive
(if the Chair is unavailable). Clearance to trade in the Company’s securities outside of the
defined Trading Windows may be granted at the discretion of the Chairman and generally in
exceptional circumstances. Exceptional circumstances would include, but not be limited to
cases of severe financial hardship, where court orders exist or other overriding legal or
statutory circumstance requiring the sale or transfer of the securities.
Clearance to trade outside a trading window will apply for a period of 5 business days from the communication to the Relevant Person of the clearance to trade
- All directors must notify the Company Secretary of any margin loan or similar funding arrangement entered into in relation to the Company’s securities and any variations to such arrangements, including the number of securities involved, the circumstances in which the lender can make margin calls, and the right of the lender to dispose of securities
- Directors, Officers and employees must not engage in hedging arrangements (including, for example, the use of put and call options or other derivative instruments) over unvested Securities issued pursuant to any employee or Director option or share plan. In addition, any hedging over vested Securities must comply with this Policy.
The following trades are excluded from the operation of this policy:
download this section
- dividend reinvestment plans;
- share purchase plans;
- rights issues;
- accepting takeover offers;
- margin calls.