- MOU signed with leading US business intelligence (BI) and data analytics platform Looker, Inc, to offer OpenDNA’s technology to unlock powerful psychographic insights for business
- Backed by some of Silicon Valley’s most well-respected venture capitalists, Looker has an extensive customer base of more than 1000 organisations, including Sony, Amazon, The Economist, Kohler, Etsy, Lyft and Kickstarter
- Under the MOU, Looker will advertise OpenDNA and its services on the Looker website, including as an “upselling” option, such that those customers can elect to receive psychographic insights from OpenDNA in addition to Looker’s suite of BI and data analytics services
- Looker will also feature OpenDNA periodically in posts made on all social media accounts operated by or for Looker
- In addition, the parties will collaborate regarding mutual introductions to potential customers
Leading artificial intelligence company OpenDNA Limited (ASX: OPN) (“OpenDNA” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the signature of a binding memorandum of understanding (“MOU”) with US-based BI and data analytics platform provider Looker, Inc. (“Looker”), under which OpenDNA will have the ability to offer its innovative personalisation and psychographic insight technology to Looker’s extensive customer base. In return, OpenDNA will seek to advertise and introduce Looker’s leading data analytics platform to its customers, where appropriate.
Looker, whose backers include prominent venture capital firms CapitalG, Redpoint and Kleiner Perkins, provides a complete data platform which offers data analytics and business insights to each department within a customer organization. Looker’s platform revolutionizes the way customers collect, analyze, and visualize data analytics; doing so in ways that were previously costly or inaccessible to business decision-makers across the organization. Its customers include several well-known companies such as Sony, Amazon, The Economist, Kohler, Etsy, Lyft and Kickstarter. The addition of OpenDNA’s technology suite to Looker’s existing service offering will enable psychographic insights to be generated for those customers in relation to their end-users, increasing the relevance and usefulness of the overall data analytics they receive by using Looker.
OpenDNA’s unique machine learning-based technology identifies personality attributes to help define the motivation and intent for user behavior, providing insights that extend beyond the user’s interests and behaviors and giving information as to the “why”, or intent, which is key to businesses’ understanding of their customers. Psychographic insights can be a powerful driver in personalization, optimizing discovery of best-fit content for users and a myriad of other business use cases from CRM to commerce.